Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I think it's working...

Ever since we started using the cloth diapers Truitt has become more aware of when he pees. Just in the last few days he has been asking to sit on the toilet to try to pee! This is very exciting. Every time he pees in the toilet he gets to put a Spiderman sticker on his chart (believe me this is a BIG deal). He is still afraid to poop in the toilet. I don't get why, but I've heard that this is a common thing.
Ephraim will be getting a big boy bed some time in the next week. This is a big deal to him, because we are able to lay on Truitt's bed a cuddle with him, but we can't climb in the crib with Ephraim, so this makes him sad. (Although, Aaron did risk climbing in with him one night, thankfully nothing broke.)
I am currently attempting to, little by little change, organize and generally make the house look better. For the first time ever I also started a garden this year. I found out that I won't get anything from my strawberries, or blueberries this year, but I'm looking forward to having a plethora of yummy brightly colored berries next year. My eggplants are growing but not yielding veggies yet. My tomatoes are doing well. Nothing else has come up yet (granted I planted everything else a little late).
Aaron has been working on his C++ class. It is a summer course, so that means they pack 12 weeks worth of learning into 8 weeks. Poor guy he works on it every night and he enjoys it, but it is a lot of work.

No comments: