Wednesday, August 4, 2010

update

Wow I can't believe it's August! In a week Ephraim will be 2 years old! It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the time goes by. Ephraim's vocabulary has really taken off. He quickly went from knowing a few words to putting together 4 word sentences. In 2 weeks my parents will be here to celebrate Ephraim's birthday (and my b-day too). I'm very excited to see them for a few days.
Truitt is still working on potty training. He's getting closer. We are going to start alphabet books soon (that is if mommy can get on the ball cutting out pictures).
Aaron starts school the last week of August, but right before that we have his 10 year class reunion. They are doing a float trip. I really hope this one is a better experience than my last float trip. Well our A/C went out yesterday, so I need to call someone to come out and fix it. I guess I better get on that.

1 comment:

Rachel Moore said...

If your AC doesn't get fixed and you need a cool place to go please call us! We have ample space.