Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So yeah it's been a while! Sorry

It's been a while since I blogged, but it's sometimes like that with kids. I'm happy to report that Truitt is pooping and peeing in the toilet full time now! Truitt and Ephraim keep us in a constant state of entertainment. Some of the statements that come out of their mouths often have us in stitches. On the other hand if we are not laughing, we are disciplining. It amazes me that a 3 1/2 year old can know how to lie. Ephraim is starting to count, he can get up to 10 pretty well. He it still a very picky eater, although we did find some cheese that is naturally lactose free, so we don't have to exclude cheese from all his meals now. Both boys like listening to music. We have a couple They Might Be Giants kids albums. They also like Queen, The Who, and Muse. (we do censer what songs they listen to, just so you know) Truitt usually likes songs that have a strong guitar lead, and Ephraim likes a good strong drum beat.
Aaron is trying to decide between a physics class or an art class for next semester. I think is is glad that Calc. 3 is almost done, or maybe he is just ready for a little break.
As for me, well I've really gotten in to reading as of late. So far this year I have read 13 books (most of them over 500 pages), which if you know my previous track record with reading, you would know that this is really good. I am currently trying to read some of the classics, so I am reading Dracula now and am almost done. I will read The Voyage of The Dawn Treader next, because I would like to read it before seeing it in theater.
I will try to post more often again, but if I don't get to it again until after the Holidays....
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments: