Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Prepairing for a new year!

Wow! It' been a while since I've been on here! I don't know if anyone actually reads this, but I thought I would put in a new entry. (Every once in a while I get a bug in me that wants to express itself by writing). This year has been a very new chapter for us.
Both boys are potty trained! Truitt is now in preschool. He is loving it! He has learned to write his name and all the letters through M so far. Upon returning from winter break, he will work his way through the rest of the alphabet and learn to write his last name. Ephraim gets some one on one time with mom while Tru is in school. He is excited for when he will get to experience this fun thing called "school". The boys are continuing to crack me up with all the funny things they say. Example:
Ephraim:"Mom, can we touch wild turkey?"
Me: "No."
Truitt: "Ephraim, you can only touch wild animals if you are a wild person."

Aaron just finished a semester of physics. It was a rough semester. Between estimating for his company (aka working around 50 hours a week) and physics home work and a family and church...well it's a lot to fit in to one week.

I am still working for the big green giant (note: Not the jolly green giant, I mean the one that deals with coffee). I was in a book club this year, and really enjoyed reading some different books that I would not have chosen if left to my own devices.

We are excited to see what this next year holds. Truitt will finish preschool, and start Kindergarten. Ephraim will start preschool. I can't believe my boys are both going to be in school!
Starting January 1st our household will try a little experiment. Due to Aaron's allergy we will be a soy free family for one month, maybe two. We have been gradually making this change, but because of some really bad heartburn Aaron's been having, we will be cutting it out completely. We are going to get it out of his system, then try to introduce it after a month and see how he reacts. I am hoping, it fixes his severe heartburn. I am planning on chronicling everything here on this blog....hopefully...well let's be honest I haven't done a great job of keeping it updated as is. :(
So here's to the new year! A new year of new changes and better health!

No comments: